- Advises teams on financial matters;
- Gathering data, organizing information, analyzing historical results, making forecasts and projections, making recommendations, and generating financial models, presentations, and reports for Directors;
- Work with project team to help ensure that their projects meet their goals within budget and on schedule;
- Identified ways to improve future projects by analyzing past performance or other factors;
- Recommending new vendors or suppliers to suggesting changes in how a company approaches its projects in general;
- Monitoring budgets and identifying any variances between projected spending and actual spending to ensure that expenses do not exceed funds available;
- Calculating the cost of capital expenditures and assessing the appropriateness of investment decisions based on company policies regarding capital spending;
- Reviewing financial statements and reports for accuracy and recommending any needed adjustments;
- Working with management to develop budgets and forecast future revenue
- Regular and Monthly Reporting to Director;
- Carry out duties and functions as directed by Director
- University Degree in related majors to Accounting field
- At least 2 years of working experiences in Finance/Accountant
- Have experience as Project Accountant in EPC or Investment Company is plus
- Skills in collecting accounting data, statistics, and synthesizing reports, proposing implementation measures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and standards, as well as Vietnamese tax regulations.
- Good command of English.
Working location: Dist 1
Time: Monday to Friday
Salary: 15-20M + 13 Months salary
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|