As a Backend Engineer with our Backend Development team, you will build products to support transformation and build, scale, and maintain fintech architecture capabilities.
- Design & develop high availability & secured server-side applications that will constitute our core platforms and provide services to our web/mobile applications and our users
- Create robust yet reliable highly transactional and event-driven application and infrastructure architectures
- Design, create and run automated unit and integration testing for microservices and supporting systems/infrastructure
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing and debugging
- Work with the latest technologies: Flutter, Golang, Python, Microservice Architecture, AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Passionate about technology – you have over 3 years of hands-on experience in backend software development and a strong interest in working with backend, microservices and cloud technologies. Experience in GoLang, microservice architecture, Kubernates, and event streaming is highly preferred
- Adaptable with a growth mindset – you want to grow and you learn by doing. You always value opportunities to improve. Obstacles and failures only motivate you to move forward.
- A respectful and open team player – you are transparent about your work. You enjoy contributing to the team and you are also open to receiving and giving feedback in a respectful manner. Having experience in technical initiatives and leadership is also a great plus.
- Excited about high-quality work – thoughtful and forward-thinking about system design and programming. You are resilient and you find satisfaction in overcoming challenges and solving puzzles.