The next generation social ecommerce & live streaming platform including social things
What you will do
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related fields.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
What you can gain
- Working from Monday to Friday
- Computers provided by the company
- 12 days annual leave and birthday leave with bonus
- Menstruation leave once every month for every female employee
- Bonuses every public holiday
- Special internal programs
- Monthly trainings and happy-hour sessions every Friday
- Annual team building trips
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|