Our Client is Distributor of technology products, services, and solutions for electronic system design, maintenance, and repair across Asia Pacific.
Identifies opportunities for business expansion in support of the customer sales strategy. Develops and maintains the business relationship by providing solutions for defined account(s) in a product line, to achieve the identified strategy and business financial objectives.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for brand product, technology solutions and/or offerings for assigned customers.
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic customer growth plans and business relationships in assigned account(s) by providing value added solutions.
- Identifies and creates opportunity demand for products, coordinating the supporting seminars, training and resource awareness to assigned customers, and that drives growth plan success in the targeted accounts.
- Performs analysis and reports results of various program impact for identified customer(s) notifying the account manager of success, issues and future growth plan strategies.
- Maintains and drives trending knowledge of products, competitors, technology and customers in the assigned supplier product market.
- Identifies and maintains field supplier relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Level Specifications:
- General awareness of business, financials, products/services and the market. Developing basic knowledge of the industry and sales environment
- Works within an assigned territory/account, product/services or sales process with limited complexity; typically assigned accounts/opportunities with limited size. Follows existing procedures and established sales processes to sell standard products/services.
- Relies on manager to provide planning & manage resources. Has limited authority/ opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms.
- Collaborates with internal team and support functions. Has limited direct contact with clients; may work independently or partner with other sales professionals
- Works within an assigned area or account base on small to moderately-sized accounts/opportunities with limited complexity.
- Minimum experience required is typically less than 2 years with bachelor’s or equivalent.
Education and Certification(s):
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
Working location in Dist 1, HCMC
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|