Our Client is Technology Outsourcing Company.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives.
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients.
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals.
- Training: Being responsible to train sales freshers/ Middle/ Sales Interns with different sales skills sessions assigned by the Sales Director.
- Marketing: In a collaboration with Marketing Team to develop and mass out marketing campaigns.
- Reporting: Making weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reports ( a data-driven organization).
- Reviewing: Along with the Sales Director to review lead generation/ sales revenue/ sales closing to decide next action plans.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Smart, aggressive, ambitious to conquer new challenges (Hungry to earn money).
- Excellent presentation & communication skills (ice-breaking, storytelling, and conversation maintenance).
- Good negotiation, good listening & questioning skills, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (Advanced level) ( International Background is preferable).
- Hard-working and self-accountable.
- Communication skills: Must be able to communicate with clients of all backgrounds and educational levels. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills: Must be comfortable juggling numerous clients, on- and off-site meetings, and deadlines, and to manage the many parts of the job and keep client proposals and other tasks on track.
- Time-management skills: Must understand how to prioritize time and be comfortable managing a calendar and adjusting their schedule as needed.
- Drive and self-motivation: Goal-oriented and commission-driven.
- At least 05-year experience in Sales (preferably B2B) with a proven track record.
Desirable (Good to have):
- Experience working/living in cross-culture, international environments.
- Experience in the IT industry.
What You Will Get?
- Join the leadership and sales skills by training course by company.
- Become a Global Channel Sales approaching International C-Level Executives
- Earn unlimited income from your sales achievement
- Have chances to stand in the Board Of Directors at Company.
- Other benefits following company policies (advance healthcare insurance, sports club, English club, leave days, holiday,…).
- Salary review twice a year.
- Be a part of a B2B Enterprise Sales Alliance where you could find yourself in terms of becoming a better of yours.
- In addition to 12 days annual leave, leave of one day in the birthday month.
- Receive social insurance according to Vietnamese Government regulations.
- Working in a young and professional environment. Direct contact with English-speaking foreign clients.
- Friendly & Open working environment (daily tea break, weekly sports time, monthly outdoor activity, annual holiday).
- Support English courses, sport activities & other team building activities.
- Working hours: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
|Job Category||Business jobs|