Our Client is a Blockchain Company (Crypto Currency).
What you’ll do :
Our Client is looking for a community manager who acts as the liaison between (a) project and its community moderators and its audience. They take responsible for managing community admins and moderators’ performances. They act as the voice, tone, and moderator of the project through community support, content distribution, and digital engagement to build project presence and trust, both online and in-person. Individual needs all messaging, content, and crisis management across networks to be prompt, consistent with project brand, and empathetic to create a loyal and delighted community.
● Responsible for community’s performance (create, grow, sustain).
● Manage and set OKRs for community’s admin teams of (a) project Responsible for admins’ performance.
● Do weekly/ monthly report on the progress and status of communities.
● Crisis management (scanning, monitoring, alerting, and avoid issue escalation to crisis).
● Coordinate internally with PR/ MKT/ Partnership team to ensure the project’s goals.
● Proactively create, propose, and execute mini events/ promotional campaigns to grow/ sustain communities Oversee community budget allocated for the project.
● Bachelor’s Degree (eg. in PR, Communication, Project management).
● 1 year of work experience as community manager or moderation.
● Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, leading an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter).
● Having certain knowledge of Crypto, Blockchain, Metaverse, Gamefi.
● Competence in Discord, telegram, social media ( Twitter/ FB, Medium, etc.).
● Fluent in English writing.
● Interested in game (gamefi).
● Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
● Having experience as a Community manager (CM) of crypto projects is a huge advantage.
● Project bonus and performance-based bonus up to 6-month salary.
● Premium Healthcare Insurance.
● Great atmosphere that fosters high levels of professionalism, service, commitment and energy but we also know how to have fun.
● Great career progression for the ambitious.
● Generous parental and family leave.
● Annual travel and experiences credit.
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|