Our client is looking for a qualified Credit Monitoring & Recovery Team Lead performing day-to-day operational management activities in order to provide to internal stakeholders with critical support and ensure all borrowers meet the disciplines as well as remain a healthy portfolio for Vietnam.
What you will do:
- Liaison with each of credit, sales, legal, Ops team to certify that all Borrower conditions subsequent (CS) have been met post to disbursement
- Be the Company’s initial contact point with Borrowers to resolve loans past due (from DPD+7)
- Follow the internal portfolio system, payment schedule to make the action plan for an efficient recovery.
- Plan for the team or personally site visit borrower periodically or unexpectedly.
- Attempts to implement various solutions to recover unsecured loans and mortgages
- Work with collection agencies, law officers, real estate exchange… to resolve material situations.
- Coordinate with other related teams/stakeholders to standardize and improve systems, procedures and templates to ensure the most effective work flow
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- Monitor portfolio, make related reports to support line manager, country director in management activity.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in banking, lawyer or related fields
- Background in Banking, Finance Companies, AMC at Collection Management, Recovery, Asset Management and Liquidation is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of financial operations, collection, properties liquidation.
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Strong at English writing & reading (speaking basic)
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Flexibility to support other teams when required
- Ability to work in a multicultural team, high pressure and outside of business hours when necessary
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Word
- Time off -We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country.
- A day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working – We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone’s working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits – We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness – We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Tech Support – We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|