Manufacturing and Supplying all kinds of Yarn, Twine, Rope made from Polymer
1. Developing Business and Orientation Strategy
• Planning business & marketing strategy, budget in each period to complete the Mission Plans of BOD.
• Setting sustainable growth plan concerntrate on increasing sales, revenue and customers’ satisfaction.
• Developing progessive marketing policy to support the business strategy both overseas and domestic markets.
• Identifying market trends and exploring new markets, analyzing customers’ needs then making appropriate Product Development & Sales Strategy.
• Researching domestic and international competitors including Manufacturing Plants, Trading companies, Import – Export companIES, and Trustees to ensure a clear understanding of the total volume of trade, actual volume of consumption and evaluate the fluctuation of each customers and main markets (80/20).
• Searching new products from the market/competitors or from information of customers, initiatives of colleagues or from other sources to promptly propose the company to further research in developing new products.
2. Monitor & Implementation
• Cooperate with related departments to develop new products or improved available products to meet market trends and demands or save cost for customers and company.
• Strictly implement the improvement monitoring for the Company.
• Monitor the completion of working plan for each deparments and staff strictly.
• Evaluating the working result of department.
• Conduct and supervise business plan, budget, analyze operational status to promptly respond to fluctuation conditions (if any).
3. Brand Development
• Developing the Company’s brand through effective Marketing channels and programs.
• Helping Company’s brand become a model of “Brand Champion.
• Directing, operating, and optimizing brand recognition for internal customers (employees and colleagues) and external customers (customers and partners).
4. Improving Customer Service
• Building and maintaining stable and long-term relationships with customers by accompanying and understanding the
customers’ needs and goals.
• Organizing policy to handle complaints quickly and satisfactorily.
• Providing professional after sales service.
5. Building Teams & Internal Processess
• Supervising & ensuring the compliance with Sales & System Process, Sales Policy and Professional standards in the assigned areas.
• Responsible for optimizing Regulations and Working process to be more efficient in business operation.
• Responsible for Recruitment, Target Allocation, Reward, Discipline, Training in accordance with Company Policy.
• Training the successor team, improving the capacity of Sales Department personnel to ensure competition capacity in the market and create promotion opportunities for employees.
• Responsible for contributing to improvements and implementing commitments to reduce operating costs of the department.
• University Graduated in Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Economics, or Marketing (prefer studied abroad).
• At least 5-10 years of experience as Director of Business Development or Sales Director in manufacturing companies and or trading companies with 500 employees and a turnover of 500 billion VND up to.
• Willing to have abroad business trip.
• Having depth knowledge of building business strategy.
• Understand management tools and analyzing methods of identifying domestic and foreign markets.
• Able to managing the operation of Sales Department (Internaional and Domestic
markets) and Marketing to propose appropriate development strategies.
• Fluent in English and knowing another foreign language (preferred).
• Desire to build a great business.
• Have a long term strategic vision, ability to judge and identify problems.
• Proactive and flexible in handling situation.
• Experienced in running and leading sales team to achieve targets.
• Excellent negotiation ability.
|Job Category||Business jobs|