Our Client is a Social e-commerce & live streaming platform.
What you will do:
● Planning and executing segment-wise seller education and training with the aim of achieving operational efficiency, policies adoption, and ultimately business growth.
● Identifying room for improvement in tooling, SOPs and support for sellers who are promoting and selling products on our marketplace platform.
● Providing ongoing support and training to sellers to improve performance, and study key attributes of successful cases;
● Building courses/trainings to sellers in line with global policies and local strategy.
● Design and create promotion materials or projects for seller incubation in collaboration with the incubation team, seller engagement team and management teams.
● Tracking seller progress and impact of curriculum and trainings on seller performance.
● Responsible for sales and management across all channels marketplace.
● Responsible for e-commerce business plan strategy in collaboration with relevant departments to meet revenue and growth targets.
● Develop and maintain effective promotions across online channels while ensuring efficiency.
● Develop sales strategy based on consumer insights to drive ecommerce sales, prospecting, retarget, and retain customers.
● Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities to increase e-commerce sales
● Make daily and monthly reports.
● Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
● 3 years’ experience in the ecommerce industry, and 3+years experience as a leader/supervisor and managed team in e-commerce.
● Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
● Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
● Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
● Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
● Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
● Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
● Familiar with the ecommerce marketplace dashboard.
● Ability to analyze and create strategic planning.
● Ability to scale and lead a high-performing team.
● Strong and proven leadership.
What you can gain:
Working time: Monday to Friday
Computers provided by the company
12 days annual leave and birthday leave with bonus
Menstruation leaves once every month for every female employee
Bonuses every public holiday
Special internal programs
Monthly trainings and happy-hour sessions every Friday
Annual team building trips
Location: Dist 2
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|