Our Client is F&B Company.
- Job Description:
- Finance Manager is responsible for providing timely strategic insights and drive actions so that Company quickly adapts to customer needs and stay ahead of competition. Act as a business advisor and integrator of the total business view.
- Evaluate and manage financial performance.
- Cost management and Profitability analysis.
- Prepare Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting.
- Provide insight and robust challenge and supports commercial decisions.
- Conduct and analyze market and peer research as a basis for benchmarking and comparing internal performance.
- Compare project investment performance to underwriting models.
- Manage portfolio valuations process, both internal and external.
- Analyze enterprise valuations and revise forward valuations on a regular basis.
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
- Assisting senior leadership with decision-making by preparing internal management reports.
- Monitoring KPI of each department and the Company.
- Working with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget.
- Supporting other teams in capital mobilization and M&A.
- Job Requirement:
- Bachelor of Finance or Accounting.
- A dynamic professional with 3 – 5 years of financial and accounting experience.
- Experience in retail or restaurant industry.
- Accounting, forecasting, planning and benchmarking experience is required.
- Good English communication.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Good interpersonal skill, problem solving capabilities.
- Report to Project Director
|Job Category||Business jobs|