- Establish effective and well-organized investment processes.
- Lead fund-raising from financial institutions and the investment strategy unit within the company.
- Write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis.
- Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies.
- Build and uphold the relationships with potential investments, investment funds, and financial institutions.
- Perform regular administration duties of all investment files.
- A degree in finance or a relevant field from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 5-8 years related experience
- Working knowledge of raising capital beyond traditional lines of credit
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner
- CFA required
- International experience and worked in fast-growing companies
- Experience with raising capital, mergers and acquisitions
- Good at investor relations
- Young & fighting spirit is priority
- Report to: CEO
- Working location: District 1
- Working time: Monday – Friday (8:30 am – 5:30pm)
|Job Category||Business jobs|