Our Client is Express Delivery Service company.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.).
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operation.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- For at least 5 years, held a comparable function as a Legal Advisor for significant corporations and companies (related to the field of shipping, express delivery is a plus).
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Vietnamese legislation, business procedures, and the franchising model.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A Bachelor of Laws degree is required, as well as Lawyer practicing certificate.
|Job Category||Business jobs|