Based in the office in Vietnam and reporting into the General Manager, the key focus of this role is to plan, execute and implement strategy and initiatives for all areas of marketing and for the brands operating in the specified region.
Job Purpose: Resourceful, dynamic, self-starter to drive the marketing function from end-to-end, acquisition to retention, online to offline.
Brand and Marketing Strategy
- Build a brand focused marketing strategy, integrating both online and offline channels, traditional and digital/mobile marketing techniques.
- Optimize on the company’s (Group’s) systems, platforms and resources to drive the overall Group marketing strategy.
- Brand Consistency – To ensure brand compliance and consistency across touch-points, channels and venues
Manage and Execute Plans
- Digital marketing and digital channel focused – drive and enhance the digital guest experience online, offline, and online again.
- Media budgeting & planning, national and venue-based
- Database Acquisition campaigns
- CRM initiatives
- Driving App downloads and transactions (in app, parties)
- Social media marketing
- Online and offline advertising
- Mobile app engagement campaigns
- Tracking, analysis and reports on each campaign and ROI
- React to and take advantage of market changes and execute activities to drive key business objectives
- Database Acquisition campaigns
Media and Public relations
- Be the first point of contact for media enquiries and media relations
- Draft press releases for approval
- Send out to relevant media and monitor exposure
- Lead and run an outstanding social media strategy
- Work with agencies, identify influences, negotiate deals to benefit the business
- Monitor and analyse to optimize this channel for awareness, acquisition and engagement
Partnerships and 3rd Party IPs
- Lead in the exploration and incorporation of partnerships or 3rd party IP into marketing plan
- Optimize such collaborations to drive business objectives
- Ensure all guest-facing content is quality controlled
Lead the Team
- Build and lead a strong marketing team to support business objectives and execute marketing initiatives
- Work closely with Group marketing team members to better support the country’s marketing initiatives.
- Support of the Operations team with activation and collaterals as needed
- Must be Digital Marketing led but a multi-channel practitioner.
- Must be passionate about the guest journey.
- Must be driven to deliver best of class service quality and guest experience to create memorable moments for our guests, on all platforms, through all channels.
- Must believe in partnering with internal and external teams to reach our targets.
- Must be able to obtain and manage strategic partnerships and alliances.
- Must have an independent and entrepreneurial spirit to champion business priorities and company objectives
- Must have relevant experience in various aspects of marketing, including media relations
- Must have good organization and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at one time
- Experience in retail operations is a plus
- Overall revenue and EBITDA targets
- Campaign targets and ROI
- Digital – growth of database, members acquisition & database engagement
- New guests, Repeat guests and Retention of guests
- Dwell time of guests in venues
- Driving Average Spend
- Reviews, online reputation management targets
Contact: [email protected]
Phone: 0975 458 918
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|