Our Client is Health Ecosystems company.
• Design, operate, and improve on an order fulfillment process which aims to deliver all orders within 1 business day.
• Hire and manage logistics team which includes motorbike and truck delivery drivers, purchasing team, warehouse and fulfillment team.
• Work with IT team to select and/or develop technology solutions which automate and improve speed and accuracy of fulfillment process.
• Work with suppliers to integrate processes and systems to enable faster purchases and delivery.
• Select and coordinate with 3PL to deliver orders across all of Vietnam from HCMC and Hanoi.
• Responsible for tracking and improving KPIs including average fulfillment time, returns, damaged products, missing products, wrong products.
• Identify warehouse/fulfillment real estate and coordinate fit out and purchases of capital equipment to enable fulfillment processes.
• Within 1 year manage a team of 10-20 delivery team (mostly motorbike), ability to run 5,000m2 fulfillment center, multiple distribution hubs, 6 to 10 purchasing/sourcing.
• Highly driven to meet KPIs and support entire management team to achieve strategy vision.
COO will manage warehouse manager/purchasing manager/logistics manager. COO needs to be able to plan, design process, budget and provides executive direction. The biggest question that COO needs to answer is “What do we need to do in 3 months/6 months/12 months?”
• Experience working in start-up as the culture/environment.
• 5 years+ experience in supply chain/warehouse/logistics/fulfillment center.
• Experience in e-commerce company.
• Experience managing human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
• Experience both as a strategic leader and hands-on manager.
• Ability to challenge founders logically based on reasons and experience.
• Ability to make business projections 3-month/6-month/12-month into the future.
• Must possess experience in a multi-channel order fulfillment business environment.
• Demonstrated experience in LEAN, ISO, or a formal quality management system designed to achieve continuous improvement.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to strong interpersonal skills.
• Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; possess solid judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Strong analytical skills, including analysis and interpretation of complex business documents as well as statistics and modeling.
- Competitive salary to be negotiated and determined.
- Health insurance.
- Free room if staying at company apartment.
- Unlimited potential for career growth because we are small and fast-growing.
- Startup environment provides many challenges to train yourself.
- Benefit allowances for meal, parking, transportation and telephone.
- Stock option.
- Young, professional and constructive environment.
- Various snacks and drinks in our bar.
- 15-day annual leaves, social insurances based on Vietnam labor law.
- Team building activities.
|Job Category||Business jobs|