Our client is one of the largest globally in Bangladesh, They is currently seeking Vietnamese candidates with experience in Operatons of Exporting Furniture Manufacturing to the EU & US market.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Additional Benefits: Local Transportation, Company Accommodation, 16 days of Annual Leave with a return air ticket (twice a year).
- Working location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans with the Managing Director that ensure
short-term andlong-term objectives of the organization.
- Directly oversee overall operations of the organization specially Production, Supply Chain,
Export/Import, Warehouse/Sore, QC & R&D.
- Initiate modernizing furniture industry with systematic manufacturing, planning and
execution – BOM, PS&P, ROUTE SHEET, PPT, Finishing Management, Man-Management,
Finishing Costing and Furniture Costing.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and
prepare detailed reports.
- Guiding the factories in work methodology, machinery layout, how to anticipate problems in
advance and preventive measures.
- Individual have to manage buyer communication like European and US buyers for any given
order from start to end.
- Continuously identify different areas for process improvement and streamline production
workflows to increase efficiency.
- Supplier & Vendor Management – Manage relationships with suppliers and vendors to ensure
quality supply and timely delivery of machines & materials.
- Prepare different reports and periodically send to Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Manufacturing, Operation Management,
- Minimum 15 years of experience in furniture manufacturing or related industry. Also 5 years’
experience in leadership role.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Proficiency in computer software and systems used in manufacturing.
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|