- HR Manager will be responsible for handling the general HR functions of a Startup company in HCM, Vietnam.
- You will play a crucial role in developing and implementing HR policies, procedures, and initiatives to support the company’s overall business objectives.
- HR Manager will report to Country Manager
HR Policies and Procedures:
- Develop, implement, and update HR policies, procedures in compliance with Vietnamese labor laws and regulations.
- Communicate and enforce HR policies, ensuring employees’ understanding and adherence.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Plan and execute recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates.
- Source, screen, and interview potential candidates.
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies and job portals.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new employees, including orientation, induction, and necessary training.
Performance Management: Assist managers in conducting performance evaluations and providing guidance on performance improvement plans.
Employee Relations: Promote positive employee relations and a healthy work environment.
Compensation and Benefits:Manage and administer employee compensation and benefits programs, including salaries, allowances, bonuses, and insurance.
HR Data Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and HR databases.
Prepare HR reports for management review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, English, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in HR, included 2 years working as an HR Manager or HR General Lead role, preferably in Trading/Distribution startup company company
- In-depth knowledge of Vietnamese labor laws, regulations
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Good in English
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|
|Salary range||1400-1600 USD|
|Tag||#HRM #CnB #TA #Payrolls|