Our Client is Cosmetics Company
- Identify, establish, and develop a list of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
- Develop strategies and execute plans to engage with KOLs to achieve business objectives.
- Build long-term relationships and maintain regular communication with KOLs.
- Manage the quality and performance of KOLs’ work.
- Stay updated on technology trends, social media, and the Influencer Marketing landscape.
- Translate demo content and understand brand requirements to coordinate edits with KOLs.
- Perform other specialized tasks as required by the job.
- Skills: Negotiation and communication skills with KOLs, ability to plan and manage, and analyze market trends.
- Knowledge: Understanding of Influencer Marketing, Social Commerce, and Affiliate Market.
- Attitude: Proactive, professional, and enthusiastic.
- Personality: High sense of responsibility, friendly, diligent, capable of working under pressure, both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience: At least 1 year of equivalent experience in the same field or relevant relationships in the arts and entertainment industry.
- Work in a dynamic, youthful, and professional media environment.
- Team Building and annual domestic and international trips.
- Paid leave and full welfare benefits as per government regulations.
- Opportunities for professional training and skill development.
WORKING TIME: Monday to Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM) in Dist 1
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|