- Develop, update and implement legal strategies and policies for the company, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Provide legal advice and support to BOD and employees on legal matters related to the company’s business activities, operations, and contracts.
- Draft and/or review complex legal documentation for IPO and M&A/Funding ensuring compliance with legal requirements and regulations both domestically and internationally.
- Managing works relating to IPO, M&A (due diligence, contract drafting, licensing, and other regulatory matters)
- Manage the company’s ESOP, including designing and implementing equity compensation plans, preparing related legal documents, and advising management and employees on ESOP-related matters. Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and legal requirements related to ESOP before and after the IPO.
- Prepare and present reports on Legal and Compliance to the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 years of legal experience, with a focus on corporate and commercial law.
- Experience in managing legal procedures for IPO and M&A/Funding
- Have knowledge about ESOP process is plus
- In-depth knowledge of Vietnamese laws and regulations related to the company’s operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and Vietnamese.
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|