In charge sales & marketing jobs to improve the quality of marketing and image of company as well as company’s products.
- Be responsible for all marketing activities at the company.
- Manage website, Facebook and other program/online channels with a structured and professional website, rich and updated contents.
- Create daily qualified and creative contents to post and promote on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Perform Facebook Advertising Campaigns and monitor Google Analytics reports.
- Develop and implement digital marketing activities which involves:
- On-going improve quality of company’s online platform for marketing purpose
- EDM, Google tools, Facebook, You Tube, Zalo, blogs, forum, mobile devices and other
- Develop and maintain a strategic network and link with websites that target our potential clients
- Develop interactive online activities/campaigns
- Build external relationships and partnerships with potential partners and online players for cooperation initiatives for corporate branding.
- Attend events, fairs to promote products.
- Initiate to identify and update the customer’s trend and needs.
- Do reports about customers’ behavior, channel traffic, etc. on daily/ weekly/ monthly basis.
- Coordinate with other members to create flyers, designs, etc.
Online sales’ responsibilities
- Be in charge of overall Online sales and marketing execution and planning.
- Ensure targeted sales are achieved from Online platform.
- Create product content and ensure the information is up-to-date on the Online channels.
- Create and execute online branding & marketing plan, maintaining quality and freshness of the website, site promotions.
- Initiate and coordinate dispatch once the Purchase Orders are received.
- Analyze past and present promotions and its results on sale.
- Propose suitable promotional offers to generate revenue.
- Do reports about and revenue on daily/ weekly/ monthly basis.
- Other tasks will be assigned by Line Manager from time to time.
- At least 2-3 years of experience at similar role.
- Good understanding of how to build & run digital marketing program.
- Good in English (must have)
- Proficiency in online analytical tools
- Strong Digital and Social Marketing expertise, Good Internet and social platforms technical and functional knowledge and related IT knowledge are needed.
- An ability to do basic designs.
- Have experiences in the Hospitality sector (hotel/ restaurant…) will be a big plus
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
- Good at writing and editing skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|