Our Client is operating in Vietnam, Singapore and soon in Thailand, Indonesia.
They are building the next generation social ecommerce & live streaming platform including social things.
Ingestion, processing, and delivery, to provide the best shopping experience by live streaming for our users around the world (Asia).
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to not only tackle the challenges of large-scale distributed system across multi regions which generates huge amount of data from users, but also the unique challenges from live streaming to provide low latency and high-quality videos for different types of network connectivity even when the live event can go viral anytime to generate huge amount of traffic.
What you will do
● Research, analyze markets, competitors, trends, demands of targeted customers
● Build plans and strategies to develop contents for products, services of the companies via social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
● Collaborate with related Teams to build and launch marketing campaigns, promotional programs, events etc. of Wellness and partners.
● Plan and deliver brilliant marketing strategies and campaigns for our product – Kepler
● Be responsible for all the contents (images, posts, videos etc.) on multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok, Zalo etc.)
● Develop and implement Social Media Strategies every day/week/month, increase social interactions according to strategies’ targets.
● Set and measure goals for campaigns, creating reports for clients to show outcomes and ROI
● 2+ years experience in brand communications at other marketing agencies
● Ability to plan/strategize (40%) and execution (60%)
● Experience of social media and digital platforms, e.g., Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram
● Good awareness of social media trends
● Have good people skills and a drive to help yourself, your colleagues and the business to succeed
● An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
● Basic knowledge of photo/video editing applications
● Have connections with social community sites, fanpages, KOLs, KOCs is a plus
● Interest in content writing and tourism is also a plus
What you can gain
● Working from Monday to Friday
● Computers provided by the company
● 12 days annual leave and birthday leave with bonus
● Menstruation leave once every month for every female employee
● Bonuses every public holiday
● Special internal programs
● Monthly trainings and happy-hour sessions every Friday
● Annual team building trip
Location: Dist 2
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|