Our client is Entertainment Centres in the Asia Pacific region, delivering entertainment concepts that provide a social experience filled with state-of-the-art interactive games, rides and attractions
They are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will
be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing
• Develop marketing strategies and tactics (Multi Marketing Channels) to position the company in the market
• Media Relations & Public Relations (Advertorial, PR Press release)
• Monitor the monthly, quarterly, and annually marketing budget and allocate funds effectively
• Overall revenue and EBITDA targets
• Must be driven to deliver best-of-class service quality and guest experience to create memorable moments for
our guests, on all platforms, through all channels.
• Must believe in partnering with internal and external teams to reach our targets.
• Must be able to obtain and manage strategic partnerships and alliances.
• Must have an independent and entrepreneurial spirit to champion business priorities and company objectives
• Digital – growth of the database, members acquisition & database engagement
• Build and improve customer relationships, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing teams to meet sales and marketing human
• Do the market intelligence, customer insights, data analysis, trending forecast
• Working with International Group Singapore team on key channels and new marketing (CRM, SEM,
SEO, eDM, Mobile App…)
• Managing budgets, optimizing marketing cost on Digital channels; Managing and implementing marketing
plans on google, Facebook, ability to setup and run Facebook Ads, etc.
• Making report, measuring, and evaluating KPI effectiveness of Digital Marketing channels.
• Other tasks as requested by Business Operations Director and General Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
• A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
• At least three years’ experience as a marketing manager.
• Experience in retail, hospitality, F&B, cinema is a plus
• Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
• Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong time management and organizational abilities.
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Good communication skills both written and oral, presentation and negotiation skill in Vietnamese and English
• The ability to work under pressure
• Willingness to travel.
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|