As a Mobile Engineer with our Frontend Development team, you will build mobile products to support transformation and create, test and scale fintech product capabilities.
- Participate in design & development of highly scalable and available mobile applications, and provide technical expertise in mobile architectures, UI design, and implementations.
- Design, create and run automated unit and integration testing for Mobile applications (using hybrid mobile technologies such as Flutter/Dart. Web app experience is a plus – React, Redux)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process.
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing, and debugging.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the software and system you created.
- Passionate about technology – you have over 2 years of hands-on experience in frontend software development and a strong interest in working with mobile technologies. Prior Flutter experience is preferred.
- Adaptable with a growth mindset – you want to grow and you learn by doing. You always value opportunities to improve. Obstacles and failures only motivate you to move forward.
- A respectful and open team player – you are transparent about your work. You enjoy contributing to the team and you are also open to receiving and giving feedback in a respectful manner. Having experience in technical initiatives and leadership is also a great plus.
- Excited about high-quality work – thoughtful and forward-thinking about system design and programming. You are resilient and you find satisfaction in overcoming challenges and solving puzzles.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|