- Manage Safety and Quality Control
- Manage Schedule; Project programming, implementation, review, monitoring and management
- Lead in technical discussion on site matters
- Report to Management
- Supervise Construction Work
- Liaise with local authority on submission of documents and issues
- Manage Main Contractor and sub contractor on site
- Assist in preparation of tender documents
- Perform various coordinating tasks like risk managements along with administrative duties like maintaining project documentation and report writing
- Coordinate with the sub-consultant and design team
- Attend meetings
- Perform Take off, construction drawings, verify actual work against contracted work
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reporting
- Carry out duties and functions as directed by Director
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Chemical or Environment Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project engineer, preferably in the industrial water treatment industry.
- Knowledge and skills to deal with contractors and subcontractor
- Strong understanding of engineering principles, practices, tools, distribution pineline and house hold connection
- Proficiency in engineering design software, such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|