- Establishing pricing strategies based on competitor pricing, market conditions, and cost factors.
- Reviewing price changes in other industries to identify trends in the marketplace.
- Effectively negotiating and driving rate reductions to ensure that Sales team is armed with effective selling rates to win and keep profitable business.
- Recommending changes to pricing models to improve profitability.
- Determining whether a product can be produced profitably by calculating costs and estimating demand for the product.
- Reporting to higher level as regular basis.
- Experience: 2-3 years working as Pricing Specialist in Large Corporation, refer in the Logistics Company.
- College degree or higher.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills.
- Understanding of the logistics market.
- Having experience working directly with shipping lines to Europe and America market.
- Communicate information quickly and accurately.
- Agility, diligence, hard-working.
- Meal allowance, attendance allowance;
- Birthday bonus, holiday/Tet bonus, 13th month salary;
- Regular salary review: 01 time/year;
- Working hours: Monday – Friday
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|