Our Client is Malaysia Nutrition Group hiring Sales Manager for their expansion business in Vietnam. Purpose of Role: Analyze tenant’s business to come up with ideas to boost sales and achieve goals.
- Lead the sales team to achieve growth targets by providing guidance, support, and motivation.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to expand the customer base and establish a strong market presence.
- Recruit and train sales representatives to meet performance standards
- Set clear objectives, provide coaching, and monitor performance to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Cultivate and nurture long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their unique needs and preferences.
- Collaborate with customers to identify opportunities for sales growth and product improvement.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results to BOD.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Have 3+ years of experience and strong knowledge about Nutrition, Food, Healthcare, Pharma or skincare products is preferable
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- 15 annual leave days per year.
- Annual health check.
- Bonus and salary review once per year (dependent on company performance and staff work performance).
- Working time: Monday to Friday
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|