Our Client are Global Digital Agency. Their vision is to help brands be powerful, relevant and a leading force in the world.
We build Power Brands
For us, brand building is not just about navigating the digital world, it’s about empowering brands and unlocking their ability to shape the world we live in. Empowered brands are boldly authentic and confident, with a strong conviction in the value they bring to their customers. When it comes to trends, they lead, not follow. They stay true and timeless to their mission and identity.
How we help brands be bold and authentic
Our multi-channel and round-the clock digital world has shifted power from businesses to customers. It is easy to lose our identity in a world that constantly demands adaptability, connectivity, relevance, and customer-centricity. From social media and programmatic ads to interactive surfaces, can brand experiences stay authentic while being adaptive to changing needs, trends, and fads? Do brands have to be everything to everyone on every channel?
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
A strong and purposeful brand is deliberate and discerning in its choice of channel, platform, content and partners. This is where we come in.
We speak up for brands and help them be strategic in crafting experiences that shape the world of their customers. We do this by helping brands bridge authenticity and relevance, connecting brand identity with the ever-evolving consumer behaviors.
Our goal is to help brands deliver experiences that are boldly authentic in a world where change is constant.
Key Qualities We Look For
- More than 4 years of experience in creative, advertising and/or digital agencies and a minimum of 2-year experience as a (senior) account manager.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Excellent at building relationships and client management.
- Passionate about expanding new sources of business relationships and meeting new prospective clients.
- Be proactive in managing and understanding clients requirements as well as managing expectations with the internal teams.
- Experienced with developing a high quality proposal for clients, cost effective cost estimates & leading various third parties and partners.
- Good project management skill.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to do your best work with independence and freedom.
- A proactive and progressive approach to career development.
- Open lines of communication to direct managers and senior leadership.
- Working time: Full-time Remote in HCM ( Monday to Friday)
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|