You will be responsible for creating unique customer experiences by liaising with Product, Operation, Marketing, User Experience and Technology teams. You will work in a highly agile environment, leading multiple projects in parallel.
- Approach all projects with customers centric mindset
- Organize workshops and interviews with users, subject matter experts and understand business requirements
- Define scope based on goals and objectives. Work on the initial high-level requirements across functions
- Collaborate with business, UX and tech sponsors to define project scope and vision and identify constraints, dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues
- Create a business requirement document and functional specification document
- Lead meetings with SMEs and key stakeholders to create product roadmap and user stories
- Work closely with UX and UI lead to ensure the journeys and designs are aligned with the product roadmap and user stories
- Closely work with head of operation to understand the backend processes and align them with the front-end user flows
- Work closely with the Business Lead to ensure that solution is designed to create an amazing customer experience
- Work with the Technology team to deliver prototypes and evaluate with business users and align expectations
- Participate in product/spec discussions and workshops with all key technology vendors, Core, CMS, Onboarding, AML, Fraud, LOS, Decisioning etc.
- Participate and lead (with business team) user acceptance test and identify gaps and opportunities
- Lead and work with the testing team on test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Define and execute project change management and training activities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Help priorities business requirements in the development cycle
- Document learnings and change management processes
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or finance
- Minimum 8 years in retail banking or fintech. Good techno-functional skills.
- Experience in end-to-end project delivery from writing user requirements, UAT and change management initiatives
- Deep knowledge and experience with core banking platforms (Card, Lending, Onboarding, AML, Fraud Management…)
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurship spirit, a can-do attitude
- Strong working knowledge of project methodology and delivering high quality project artefacts and Agile, iterative development process, such as Scrum
- Knowledge of tools like Lucid Chart, Jira, Figma etc
- Experience in writing use cases, workflows, business processes, business requirements document, functional specifications document and user requirements to functional design
- Understanding of digital experience, platforms, and underlying technologies
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Flexible working time and working model, it is a significant advantage for bank candidates.
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (Laptop, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
- Empowered to listen creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|