Function: Business Development
I-Talent’ Client is a Investor and Provider water & waste water treatment solutions (FDI 100%).
You will be involved in the market research, project development and investment in the water and waste water treatment solutions sectors in Vietnam
- Manage Due Diligence studies on investment project (Technical, Financial, Legal)
- Be a proactive deal-sourcer: identify and assess potential investment opportunities spanning a wide range of industries with a focus on Real Estate
- Apply in-depth market research to evaluate investment opportunities and assess underwriting assumptions of FS model
- Ensure the deals that are sourced and analysed align with the strategic direction of the firm
- Manage key stakeholder relationships with internal and external parties
- Effectively interact with government officials and industry leaders.
- Present investment proposals to the Investment Committee
- Support the Manager in different aspects of deal execution, including conducting financial due diligence as well as performing financial…
- Fulfill other assigned duties as required.
- Bachelor of Engineering, BA or relevance
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Preferably have an Engineering background.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Project Management.
- Familiarity with Water, Wastewater, Solid Waste, and Waste to Energy projects.
- Open to candidates with an operation and/or project background.
- Enthusiastic participation in sales and marketing activities.
- Demonstrated Sales Acumen.
|Job Category||Business jobs|