The Senior Claims Manager manages the process of handling claims for both life and non-life products in daily operations.
- Approve claim settlement within designated authority limit.
- Process claims for life and non-life products to meet committed TAT with partners.
- Provide constant review of our claim assessment guidelines to the team to ensure that it is complied with our client’s claim philosophy and negotiate with insurers to ensure that the guidelines remain competitive.
- Provide strategic and expert guidance and consultation to staffs on complex cases
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of legislation, regulations and industry events related to insurance claim
- Establish claims procedures against fraud risk and that maintain the confidentiality of claim records.
- Provide guidance to the team for overall development.
- Review business risk with the claim team.
- Work closely with Management team to provide recommendations to improve product and pricing.
- Implement AI, OCR and ML for claim STP
- Cooperating with IT to build the claim system for automatizing claim process and enhancing claim services via SMS, website and email.
- Handling other tasks as requested by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Economics/Finance/Banking or relevant fields
- Degree in Medical University is priority
- Certified Claim Assessors, Certified Fraud Examiner
- 10 years’ experience in Claim/Investigation/compliance/law/legal or relevant fields
- Demonstrate strong understanding and strong collaboration with relevant stakeholder
- Experience in team and people management reflecting in direction provision, performance management, coaching and career development.
- Life & Healthcare insurance is preferred
- Proactive, hard-working & integrity
- Good computer skill (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Competitive salary with an opportunity for significant bonus based on performance
- Full participation in insurance by the law, private premium health insurance, annual health checkup.
- Participate in the well-being activities of the company: team-building activities, year-end party, company dinner meets etc.
- Work in a young and active environment in a fast-growing insurtech startup.
- 28 days of paid leave a year
- Working time: Monday – Friday
- Location: Binh Thanh District
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|