Company: A provider water and waste water treatment solutions, and vacuum systems (FDI 100%)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Conduct internal audits to evaluate financial processes, identify risks, and recommend improvements.
- Oversee tax payments, ensuring compliance with tax regulations.
- Oversee day-to-day financial operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, payroll processing.
- Collaborate with management to develop annual budgets and financial forecasts.
- Monitor and report accounting inconsistencies and irregularities.
- Stay current with financial policies, practices, and regulations, both locally and internationally.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal tax regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Good in English
- Previous experience in an accounting or finance role, with a strong background in audit and outsourcing.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Additional certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA) is a bonus.
- Working time: Monday to Friday in Dist 1
- Willing to travel
|Job Category||Business jobs|