Out Client is a Garment Printing Company.
We are now seeking a like-minded individual to fill our role of Sales Executive. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, who will be given our complete support to grow with us.
The core purpose of this role is to drive sales in Northern Vietnam by direct prospecting of industrial companies (i.e. garment factories) and converting them in closed deals. You will execute all aspects of sales operations and pre-sales, and lead general accounts in after-sales work once the deals are closed, to ensure the success of products across target audiences.
You will be based in Hanoi. Occasional trips to HCM will be required to accomplish training and realign sales strategies.
Although we have a number of customers in Hanoi area, we don’t have an office location in Hanoi. Thus, this position is part-time, and implies that 80% of your work will be in customers visits, and remote operations.
Daily tasks include:
- Handle pre-sales of digital printing machinery services through active prospecting of industrial factories in Hanoi area and beyond
- Qualifying new business leads as a result of cold calling
- Generating quality appointments for the management that result in sales
- Create leads interest in the products by communicating their features passionately
- Support and take over inbound sales enquiries from accounts
- Support to prepare pre-sales paperwork: (Agreements, Quotations, PIs, Virtual Proofs), handle necessary technical paperwork (Production Designs, Engineering Systems Layouts, Capacity calculations) to support accounts
- Work cross-functionally with tech team, production team to ensure deadlines for sample approval, proper orders scheduling and fulfillment, order deliveries and logistics
- Maintaining database in order to maintain call and appointment records
- Vietnamese, 25-35 y.o.
- Relevant experience (at least 2 years) in B2B sales is a must
- Sales of equipment /printing services is a plus
- Friendly, enthusiastic & outgoing personality
- Strong commitment to ethics and integrity in all business dealings
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets, proven ability to meet quotas
- Ability to think on their feet and outside the box!
- The will to grow and learn something new every day, especially tech-related knowledge
- Takes pride in the commitment to deliver the promise of good pre-sales and after-sales service
- Proactive, energetic, tenacious and self-driven
- Passion about sales career
- Confident user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of CAD systems and Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Fluency in both Vietnamese and English to liaise with Vietnamese-speaking and English-speaking clients
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|