- Proactively sourcing candidates using a variety of different methods and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client (Training).
- Assist in scheduling interviews & candidate evaluating.
- Input data for recruitment system and weekly report.
- Other related tasks are assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Senior student or fresh graduates who have experience in any fields.
- Familiar with MS Office and social network.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hard-working and willing to learn.
- High sense of service, and responsibility, having a positive & can-do attitude, and focusing on solutions & results.
- Understanding the IT industry is a plus.
- Provide a legal company seal for the Internship and competitive allowance.
- Opportunity to become an official employee after the internship with an attractive benefits package.
- Working location: HKL Building, 156 Nguyen Huu Tho, Nha Be District, HCMC.
- Working time: Monday to Friday (Flexible).
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|