Our Client is a Digital transformation Malysia.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage and direct research and development (R&D) and processes to meet the needs of our AI strategy
- Understand company and client challenges and how integrating AI capabilities can help create solutions
- Lead cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize key areas of the partner’s business where AI solutions can drive significant business benefit
- Analyze and explain AI and machine learning (ML) solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards
- To design, develop and maintain mobile applications in native coding.
- Advise C-suite and business leaders on a broad range of technology, strategy, and policy issues associated with AI
- Work on functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures, working with an advanced engineering team and executive leadership.
- Document and articulate solution architecture and lessons learned for each exploration and accelerated incubation.
- Manage a team to conduct assessments of the AI and automation market and competitive landscape
- Serve as liaison between stakeholders and project teams, delivering feedback and enabling them to make necessary changes to product performance or presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or MSc in Computer Science
- Experience in applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solutions
- Proven experience with ML, deep learning, Tensorflow, Python, NLP
- Experience with program leadership, governance, and change enablement
- Knowledge of basic algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best practice patterns
- Experience with REST API development, NoSQL design, RDBMS design and optimizations
- Experience with Cloud environments
- At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Sponsored Job Visa.
- English : Fluent.
- 3 years contract.
- Paperwork (full) : Working visa, Accomodation, Flight ticket,..
- Interview(2 Round) Online :
First round: Technical interview.
Second round: Salary and Alowances.
- Working location: On-site in Malaysia.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|