- Develop testing strategies for projects.
- Read and understand project documents and requirements, collaborate directly with Business Analysts (BAs) to clarify details.
- Participate in project-related meetings as required.
- Design a Test Plan based on the master schedule provided by the Project Manager (PM), propose resource allocation Testers for project.
- Participate in reviewing and analyzing business requirements to understand the project objectives, provide input for testing activities and expected test deliverables.
- Participate in project testing, Automation test code for each function.
- Test and verify data in reports generated from the database against the actual project data.
- Participate in meetings with partners to ensure effective product handover.
- Build test scenarios and prioritize test activities
- Support planning, construction, and control of testing environments.
- Develop test scenarios and prioritize testing activities.
- Deploy test scenarios, test performance and report on errors, define the priority of each defect
- Prepare software testing-related reports.
- Ensure that testing activities adhere to testing standards and procedures.
- Research project documentation with the project team leader and project members.
- Support project members in understanding business requirements, user requirements, and achieving consistency in the user interface.
- Write project documentation as required.
- Perform tasks assigned by department head or project management within the scope of work.
- Graduated in a relevant field such as Information Technology, QA/QC, or Testing
- +4 years of experience in Automation Testing
- Business-oriented and user-oriented testing mindset.
- Proficient in various testing methods and tools.
- Understanding of software product testing processes.
- Strong skills in building effective test cases and describing bugs clearly and concisely.
- Good communication skills, logical thinking, careful, detailed and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English
- When launching new features or having urgent tasks that require working in the evening, compensatory time off will be provided the following day, or overtime pay will be calculated.
- Working time: Monday to Friday
- 13th-month salary, year-end bonus according to annual performance evaluation; annual salary increase
- Have allowance (lunch, computer, phone)
- Teambuilding, sports activities, picnic in groups and other entertainment activities
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|