Our client is Blockchain platform product (AI): provides a TRUSTED end-to-end service for our clients, from RECs qualified by the global registry, buyers-sellers fast matching, post-sale ownership verification, and easy RECs retirement to trading fraud prevention.
The automation test engineer will build and maintain a test automation framework.
The successful candidate will be responsible for end-to-end testing, creating new strategies and quality documentation.
The automation test engineer will build and maintain a test automation framework. The successful
candidate will be responsible for end-to-end testing, creating new strategies, and quality
- Translate acceptance criteria in User Stories to automated test scripts that can be run as part of a regression test suite.
- Carry out test activities and tasks such as test planning, analysis & design, implementation & execution, and test progress reporting.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments and customer representatives to analyze testing requirements.
- Monitor and control requests for changes or new additions, ensuring product and process quality.
- Join scrum team activities such as daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adapt to the project’s task delivery on time.
- Recognized University Degree in Software Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least +1 year of experience in automation testing.
- Good learning attitude.
- Knowledge of test automation scripting tools such as Selenium, .Net SpecFlow, or Cucumber.
- Experience in testing microservices API, websites, and mobile applications.
- Experience in carrying out performance testing.
- Good command of English and Vietnamese (spoken and written).
- Experience in building test plans, and executing tests for complex projects.
- Solid knowledge of testing life cycle.
- Careful, detailed, and with a high sense of responsibility for work.
- Annual Performance Management – Assess on employee’s performance and contribution (Annual salary adjustment/increment depend on individual performance and company performance).
- 14 days of Annual Leave in a calendar year.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, happy hours, promotion…).
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, sport club…).
- Proactive and professional working environment.
- Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Training opportunity: both technical and soft skills to develop your career path.
Working Location : Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|