Our client is a Dashboard Technology Company
As a Backend Developer – Django, you will:
- Find and identify new opportunities to fine-tune and optimize our products
- Work with stakeholders and fellow developers
- Work in an agile/scrum team
- Design and implement Python code using the Django framework.
- Scale application to handle increasing volume
- Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code
- Identify and fix software bugs
- Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of software
- Manage the security of the platform
- Write detailed documentation around the code
- Have knowledge of front end languages
Our ideal Django Developer will have:
- The ability to problem-solve and critically think
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework
- Solid Python experience and experience working directly with Django
- Experience in Cloud-based deployment solutions, preferably Digital Ocean, AWS and Container (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Solid OS skills: Linux/Unix with Shell Scripting
- Experience working with frontend technologies
- Familiarity with event driven programming as well as the MVC
- Good understanding of SQL databases
- Good understanding of JSON, REST, RESTful Services and API’s
- Knowledge in Automated deployment and configuration tools
Requirements: 2 – 3 years experience in backend development work, plus points if candidate have frontend development skills too. Able to read, write and speak english.
Others: Candidate will be working remotely in VN on SG time 9am – 6pm (negotiable).
Reporting to the Product Manager sitting in Singapore.
Start date: Negotiable
Interview process: 2 interviewers – Hiring Manager and CEO. 2 rounds of interview.
1st round: Introductory meeting.
2nd round: Candidate to present work assignment/test.
|Job Category||IT jobs|