Our Client is a Product Company Global (HR, Data Management and Payroll).
- Conceptualize, design, implement and grow a portfolio of software applications & products that underpin our key business lines.
- Assist in making intelligent choices of tools and technologies to include in our stack.
- Lend your experience to continuously improving our processes and methodologies.
- Collaborate with some of the brightest HR, recruitment and HR technology specialists in the field to create an environment where we can do business today the way our competitors will want to do business tomorrow.
- Engage with clients/stakeholders in a helpful and charming manner.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of software development experience using NodeJS and Python.
- Good at database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL.
- Experience in APIs development.
- Exposure to integration platforms, CI, CD, DevOps, Docker Container.
- Exposure to Google Cloud / AWS / Azure development ecosystems is a plus.
- Good hand in Git/Bitbucket – Source Control.
- Passion for modern and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Eager to learn new skills and take pleasure in sharing knowledge and experience within the team.
- Good verbal communication and written in English.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor.
- Knowledge on HRM/HRIS/HRMS or payroll software would be a distinct advantage.
- Report to Tech Lead (Vietnamese).
- 1 round of interview (with me – HR and with Mac (lead developer) Michael – Associate Director of Tech team).
Main Location : Malaysia (On-site).
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|