Our client is Blockchain Platform Product (AI): provides a TRUSTED end-to-end service for our clients, from qualified by the global registry, buyers-sellers fast matching, post-sale ownership verification, and easy retirement to trading fraud prevention.
We are looking for a BA help to translate business needs into a functioning set of systems and hardware that improve internal processes and overall business performance. This individual must apply creative thinking, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of our IT system investment.
- Managing business analysis for internal development teams working on exciting projects
- Using publicly available ideas and information to drive the development and ensure the uniqueness of new products and improvements to existing products
- Communicating project specifications and implementation requirements to external customers and internal stakeholders via reports, timelines, graphics, and other formats
- Work closely with UI/UX designer on product usability, provide input, and verify results
- Work closely with PO (Product Owner) in Singapore
- Analyze feature requests, verify with dev. team, define the scope of changes required taking to account the dependencies on the existing functionality
- Decompose the requirements to manageable level and transform them into form understandable by development team
- Support the development team by communicating all the functionality-related details, perform Backlog refinement
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies (Sprint planning and Backlog refinement)
- Translating business requirements into functional, non-functional, and technical requirements to include business processes, workflow diagrams, use cases along with requirements of user experience, system access, security, mobility, data integration, UI integration, data entry and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, major in IT, Computer Science, Information System
- 2+ years’ experience working in similar roles.
- Any additional certification or training in Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and verbal
- Knowledgeable about the software development life cycle (Agile, Scrum)
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in influencing and collaborating with developers, testers, project managers and UX/UI designers
- Experience in owning product and working cross-functionally with development teams to manage the day to day activities
- Experienced with UI/UX, and with a user centric mindset or understanding
- Experience with financial technology is a plus
- Having knowledge and able to understand technical design and technical details with common technologies (SQL, ASP.NET, MVC, ReactJS…) is a plus.
- Annual Performance Management – Assess on employee’s performance and contribution (Annual salary adjustment/increment depend on individual performance and company performance)
- 14 days of Annual Leave in a calendar year.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, happy hours, promotion…)
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, sport club…)
- Proactive and professional working environment.
- Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law
- Opportunity to work on-site in Singapore
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|