The Vietnam Country Manager will report directly to BOD of the group and oversee all operations and business development initiatives, including setting, planning, developing, and executing.
CM will aim to position the brand clearly and consistently with vision of the group. Set and execute strategies and tactics to increase awareness, uniqueness, relevance and motivate our target audience.
- Build Business of Group in Vietnam, manage the local office and follow regulatory approvals for all processes, perform administrative and development functions to start up and manage the business, and evaluate and improve operations and financial performance between diverse branches.
- Formulate a detailed annual business operating plan and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for revenues and profits by producing business performance reports, organizing and managing the local sales team, and representing Group in key B2B and B2C trade fairs.
- Assist the marketing department in adapting Group’s global marketing strategies to the local market (create new promotions, landing pages, products, and features) and analyze marketing trends and track competitors’ activities and provide valuable inputs for fine-tuning operational and marketing strategies.
- Ensure technical quality management across in-country deliverables of different products with the alignment of agreed budgets, lead and train new staff by guiding them through weekly courses on foreign exchange, negotiate with C-level executives, service providers, and potential buyers, deliver outstanding customer service, and achieve big trading deals.
- 10+ years of experience working with global payment products
- Solid knowledge of Payment products and services and managing and mitigating related risks.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of managing cross-functional teams in areas such as operations, business development, marketing, and technology.
- Ability to develop and implement a strategic business expansion plan.
- Strong business acumen and project management abilities are required.
- Proven negotiation and business development skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
|Job Category||I-Talent 's Client|
|Phone||0866 047 046|