Our Clients is a Solutions Cloud Company.
- Technology stack and strategy.
- Provide technical development/technological trend aligning with company’s vision and sales trends/strategy.
- Lead and build up the technical team and development team.
- Lead or initiate the technical innovations/research.
- Quality standards
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
Training & development
- Give in-depth training on the subject matters.
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams.
Support business development
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Analyze, counsel, and solve complex problems in projects
- Design and communicate solution proposal to customer
- Infrastructure & cloud environment
- Propose and setup infrastructure: CI/CD, on premise server, cloud(Azure/AWS)
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with focus on information technology, engineering or a related field.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in a technological role.
- Have at least 5 years of experience of management/ leader role.
- Experience as Software Architect in designing, documenting and implementing of Software Architectures including
- Cloud (Azure/AWS), especially very strong at Azure.
- Experience with setting up company quality standard/quality assurance based on industrial standard: KPI, tools, coding, checklist.
- Ability to mentor and develop technical team.
- Excellent understanding of customer behavior, and keen insights regarding technology trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation of technical matter to customers.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Experience with agile software development, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Good spoken and written command of English.
Nice to have:
- Certified MS Azure Solution Architect.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Speaking and writing in German
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Guaranteed 13th month salary.
- Loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your monthly salary each year after the first working year.
- Monthly lunch allowance, free daily fruit – snack – coffee, and sponsored sport clubs.
- Premium health insurance & Free annual medical check.
- 14 days annual leave, add 1 day biennial.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|