Our Client allows everyone to answer their own data questions without bothering technical teams.
No more “request queue frustration” for both business and data teams.
- Discover: Understand the market and users by leading user/market/competitive research to scope out the right problems, and formulate product strategy for dbx.
- Build: Translate product strategy to executable plans and objectives, collaborate with Engineering & Design teams to come up with the desirable solutions.
- Launch: Launch the final features/products to the market, clearly communicate product values to users and internal stakeholders.
- Measure: Define success metrics, learn from numbers and customer feedback to improve the products.
- Learn: Learn from what you built and shipped, continuously experiment and enhance the quality of the products.
- Lead: Own the products/features, become a decision-maker, and inspire your teammates to achieve the missions.
- Have strong Product / Problem Solving / Analytical / Marketing / UX / Insight-driven mindsets.
- Have a Computer Science background or relevant technical experience. If you don’t, you need to have a basic understanding of Database and Programming at least.
- Can collaborate well with both internal (engineering, design, marketing) and external stakeholders (users, customers) to build the products and drive towards the team objectives.
- Have experience conducting users research to get qualitative insight and analyzing data to inform product decisions.
- Have experience in marketing or launching products to market is a plus (Product Hunt launch, Performance Marketing, etc.).
- You are always eager to learn and grow, entrepreneurial and self-driven,
- You have built and delivered tech products before.
- Great English writing and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup.
- Salary regular reviews, 13-month Bonus.
- Stock Options for high-contributing individuals.
- A flexible work culture, Regular reviews, Remote policy.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year, Children care leave policy.
- Weekly happy hours. Company trip and company-organized events.
- MacBook (or Laptop) Grant.
- Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Mouse.
- Big-screen monitor(s).
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge.
- Yearly budget to support personal and professional growth, well-beings and interest cultivations.
Interview Process :
- Round 1: Online with HR
- Round 2: Online Technical interview with Product team.
- Round 3: Do take-home assignment (offline – deadline 3days)
Working time: From Monday – Friday
Work location: District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|