Our Client is operating in Vietnam, Singapore and soon in Thailand, Indonesia.
They are building the next generation social ecommerce & live streaming platform including social things.
Ingestion, processing, and delivery, to provide the best shopping experience by live streaming for our users around the world (Asia).
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to not only tackle the challenges of large-scale distributed system across multi regions which generates huge amount of data from users, but also the unique challenges from live streaming to provide low latency and high-quality videos for different types of network connectivity even when the live event can go viral anytime to generate huge amount of traffic.
What you will do:
● Participate in design and build high availability service architecture based on AWS (highly prefer), GCP.
● GitOps/IaC maintaining a number of Kubernetes clusters with Gitlab, Helm, Ansible, Terraform.
● Apply metrics observation tools, visualize infrastructure metrics with Prometheus, Grafana, InfluxDB.
● Cloud-native logging with Graylog, ELK, Loki.
● Collaborate with colleagues to develop Infrastructure’s tools in Go, Bash and Python.
● Explore new technical trends, continuously improve current workflows for a more flexible, stable and scalable system.
● Hands-on experience with Docker and its ecosystem.
● Knowledge of DevOps/Gitops toolkits: source code version control, infrastructure as code, configuration management, orchestration, monitoring.
● Proactive working attitude, open-minded and result-oriented.
● Available for off-hour support.
● Experience in the following areas is a plus:
● Experience with Kubernetes is a big plus.
● Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS (prefer).
● Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline in practice.
● Hands-on experience automate tasks with a scripting language (bash/python preferred).
● Experience with implementation and support of database scaling/replication.
● Relevant degrees.
What you can gain:
● Working from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
● Computers provided by the company.
● 12 days annual leave and birthday leave with bonus.
● Menstruation leaves once every month for every female employee.
● Bonuses every public holiday.
● Monthly trainings and happy-hour sessions every Friday
● Annual team building trips.
Location: Dist 2
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|