- Reading & understanding project specifications, analyzing requirements.
- Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirement review, work estimation, implementation, testing, and review.
- Responsible for making code changes and building and deploying minor enhancements or feature implementation.
- Implementing & testing software components.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Working with tester to ensure deliveries to meet expected quality.
- Reports regularly to managers
- Keep up to date with new trends and best practices in software development/technologies and share knowledge with colleague
- Technical skills:
- Strong technical skills in the design and construction of web-based solutions using C#, .NET, and other web technologies with .Net Core and ASP.NET
- .NET Core 3.1 (more than 3 years)
- C# (Programming Language)
- API/REST API programing
- Design/architectural patterns (e.g., OOP, Model-View-Controller (MVC)), GIT
- GIT, Scrum methodology
2. Advanced skills & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in developing high-quality software development using. NET.
- Excellent in data design; design/architectural patterns; code convention and code optimization
- Advanced knowledge in Azure, Signalr; GIT, Scrum methodology, API/REST API programing
- SonarQuber; Signalr; Linq; Nginx
- Very strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Technically confidence, flexibility and a strong team spirit
- Good reading skills in English
- Working time: Monday to Friday
- 13th-month salary, year-end bonus according to annual performance evaluation; annual salary increase
- Have allowance (lunch, computer, phone)
- Teambuilding, sports activities, picnic in groups and other entertainment activities
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|