Our Client as a Global Flagship Product.
With no external investors to please, Out Client has the rare freedom to pursue its unique product vision
focused on users while growing at a fast pace.
We are looking for a Frontend Lead who performs leadership functions including, but not limited to:
● Defining the objectives of the Frontend team.
● Also work as a Senior Frontend Engineer in team.
● Design and architect frontend platforms and solutions.
● Mentor and support team members.
● Distribute and balance work scopes for each phase of product development that is appropriate for each team member.
● Ensure that the team is well-organized, structured, logical, and capable of self-development and task completion.
Specifically, you will:
● Engineer the next generation of User Interface development for our platform using modern technologies and a long term vision.
● Leverage your experience with ReactJS to iteratively build a new structure of tools and methodologies
● Collaborate tightly with architecture, product and back-end teams to gain feedback and ensure your solutions are effectively bringing value.
● Write Automated Tests for robust development.
● Perform code reviews on other team members’ work.
Required skills and experience:
● A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant major (e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.).
● Proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
● 5+ years practical experience with ReactJS.
● Having experience in leading software development projects.
● Having previous full-stack/ backend experience is a strong plus.
● A strong fundamental understanding of software development.
● A passion for intellectual challenges.
● Open minded, comfortable with exploring off the beaten path.
● Strong self-discipline for delivering well-tested, complete features/modules under a tight schedule and the capability for rational thinking.
● Attractive salary package and 100% Gross Salary in probation period.
● 13th-month salary.
● Monthly performance bonus. (over $600 on average and over $2000 for top performers)
● 18 days of annual leaves (cashback allowed if not used) and plus 4 days for an oversea company trip.
● Multiple allowances (Lunch, Gym, Parking, Birthday/Tet/Wedding voucher… ).
● Full social, healthy and unemployment insurance.
● Premium healthcare insurance.
● Annual company trip abroad.
● Monthly team-building activities (Bowling, Go-Kart,….) and special celebrations on Autumn Festival, Halloween, Christmas, Tet, …
● Monthly happy lunch/birthday celebration and happy hours every day with free snacks, soft drinks, fruit, and coffee.
● Sports activities (Badminton, Ping Pong, etc…
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|