Our Client are a complete digital marketing agency.
Our Client strategy first approach gives you better results online.
- Implement and develop WordPress and Drupal CMS builds, focusing on front-end systems.
- Ensure high-quality coding, with frequent code-reviews performed to a best practice standard.
- Mentor and nurture development team members.
- Work closely with our Senior Project Manager, Team Lead and Operations Manager to ensure on-going success of projects.
- Ensure front end and Backend development has clean, consistent, logical code structure.
- Providing troubleshooting and technical expertise to debugging/ escalation issues.
- Assisting to provide technical project plans, detailed estimations and solution approaches, as part of scoping activities on projects.
- Reporting as required on projects milestones and statuses.
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress and Drupal, including theme, WordPress plugin / Drupal module development, and debugging techniques.
- At least 2-3 years minimum in a role of similar nature.
- Knowledge with PHP, MYSQL, Third-party (REST & SOAP API, SDK, Webhooks).
- Composer, Jenkins, GIT knowledge.
- Expert knowledge of Front-end systems architecture, Expert knowledge with HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS.
- Expert with developing responsive layouts leveraging CSS and media queries.
- Proficiency of the SDLC (Software development life circle).
- Knowledge and understanding of website page load optimization, Deep understanding of web performance.
- Able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- High commitment to timelines and delivery of projects.
- Ability to over-communicate to stakeholders.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Experience with software best practices, like Agile and Test Driven Development.
- Experience with high availability, high-scale, and performance systems.
- Deep understanding of web performance.
- Familiarity with Linux & MacOS development environment.
- PHP Framework knowledge (Symfony / Laravel).
- E-Commerce Payment Gateway integrations.
- Contributor to WordPress or Drupal open source communities.
- Growing, global business.
- Advancement opportunities + Health care.
- Good benefits and environment.
- Supportive Team and Company.
- Personal Development Career Plan.
- Annual Salary and position reviews.
- Healthcare and Insurance benefits.
- Holidays with 13-month bonus.
- Team activity each 2 months.
- Birthday leave policy and party.
- Join an English class, professional training organized by the company .
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- International working environment to develop your soft and hard skill set as well as your English skills.
Working Time :
- Every weekday: 8h30 – 17h30.
- Off work on holidays and weekends.
- 5/316 Le Trong Tan Dinh Cong, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|