Our Client allows everyone to answer their own data questions without bothering technical teams.
- Work on developing 3 related projects revolving around database documentations:
- Our open-source database markup language: dbml.org
- Our database documentation tool (based on DBML): dbdocs.io
- Our database diagram drawing tool (based on DBML): dbdiagram.io
- Strong problem solving
- Excited about working with open-source projects or developer-tool softwares
- Have at least 1 year of experiences in Software Development
- Good English communication skill (reading and writing)
- Both senior and junior positions are welcome
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup.
- Salary regular reviews, 13-month Bonus.
- Stock Options for high-contributing individuals.
- A flexible work culture, Regular reviews, Remote policy.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year, Children care leave policy.
- Weekly happy hours. Company trip and company-organized events.
- MacBook (or Laptop) Grant.
- Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Mouse.
- Big-screen monitor(s).
- Yearly budget to support personal and professional growth, well-beings and interest cultivations.
- Round 1: Online with HR
- Round 2: Online Technical interview with Product team.
- Round 3: Do take-home assignment (offline – deadline 3days).
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|