The Software Development Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship. The Team is responsible for developing new system management solutions and automation tools, supporting service operations, maintaining the existing toolset, supporting automation in the production environment.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high software quality standards within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software solution architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Fluency or understanding of C# and .NET Core framework. Familiar with front-end frameworks like VueJs, ReactJs, and AngularJs. VueJs is our primary front-end development language.
- Able to write Unit Tests using MSTest.
- Experience working with cloud services, in particular Azure cloud.
- Working experience with Git
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes, and microservices will be an added bonus.
- Experience in developing RESTful API
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Experience with working with RDBMS such as SQL Server or MySQL.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Good time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- 5-10 years of experience in software development both front-end and back-end
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Self-motivated, a team player, and exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrate analytical, interpretative, and problem-solving skills.
Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|