Our Client is the GameFi Company
The main and routine functions of the Game Design Director are to:
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to create vision that is innovative, strong, appropriate, fitting with IP, and implementable by the team;
- Follow through and ensure that the project vision is reflected in all stages of design and implementation of game mechanics, systems, controls and the player experience;
- Inspire and energize the team, utilizing pillars, research, and references to lead them towards creative success;
- Guide and support the game design team, defining the methods and strategies appropriate to the project and championing them;
- Demonstrate pragmatism, weighing the ‘perfect vision’ against the realities of development and seeing your project through to completion;
- Collaborate with other teams, harmonizing design throughout the company and working directly with those other studios as necessary.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in video game design and production;
- Team management 5-10 members
- Leaded at least 2 MMORPG or Card battle online game
Bao Viet private health insurance.
- Receive compensation between 50% – 100% of the professional and technical training programs cost for work purposes.
Events – Activities:
- Activities include: table tennis, football, golf, other company’s self-organized club and association as well as periodic team building…
- Various programs for special day, including: 20/10, 8/3, TET holiday, Mid-Autumn Festival, Employee birthdays,…
- Manager trip annually
- Day trip quarterly for all company
- Company trip annually for all company
- Working in a team full of young, dynamic and personable people; full of enthusiasm.
An open working environment that maximizes employee creativity.
- Lunch is provided in office
- Complementary parking fees at office
- Working equipments and softwares are provided upon request.
- 13th month salary, Project bonus, KPI bonus
- Pay rise consideration according to capacity and annual work results
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|