Our Client is the GameFI Company
- Balance the character’s combat stats, the stats of the PVE maps by chapter and level, (make a formula so that when there is a change, it changes quickly) monster + boss stats, balance the game’s economic stats (working with the economic team), calculating the index to balance the daily game duration.
- Guild index, land, tax collection index, economy…….(Balance of supporting stats between features).
- Do UX.
- Give more idea about the game & economic systems.
- Follow PM’s order
- At least 2 years of practical experience in a similar position.
- Expertise in game designer is required.
- Proficient excel game index, can work with art vesual, UI, UX.
- Collaboration with stakeholders: artis, economic, blockhain (required).
- Passionate about games and enjoy playing games.
- Extensive knowledge of features related to progress and balance of stats in the game.
- Love experiencing a variety of game genres and have a solid grasp of the system that creates these experiences.
- Proactive and creative in providing solutions to improve product quality.
- Willing to work as a team and for a common goal to achieve the best quality of the project.
- Use English fluently (reading, writing).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Bao Viet private health insurance.
- Receive compensation between 50% – 100% of the professional and technical training programs cost for work purposes.
- Activities include: table tennis, football, golf, other company’s self-organized club and association as well as periodic team building…
- Various programs for special day, including: 20/10, 8/3, TET holiday, Mid-Autumn Festival, Employee birthdays,…
- Manager trip annually
- Day trip quarterly for all company
- Company trip annually for all company
- Working in a team full of young, dynamic and personable people; full of enthusiasm.
An open working environment that maximizes employee creativity.
- Lunch is provided in office
- Complementary parking fees at office
- Working equipments and softwares are provided upon request.
- 13th month salary, Project bonus, KPI bonus
- Pay rise consideration according to capacity and annual work results
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|