Our client is the GameFi Company
- Develop a plan to ensure the project is on schedule.
- Ability to connect between team members such as programmers, testers, artists.
- Knowing how to use software about photoshop, video editing is an advantage.
- Ability to evaluate style art, game play, game economics.
- Total number of direct reports: 2.
- Total number of staff managed (direct and indirect): 1.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- 3 years of Game experience.
- Knowledge of GameFi.
- Bao Viet private health insurance.
- Receive compensation between 50% – 100% of the professional and technical training programs cost for work purposes.
- Activities include: table tennis, football, golf, other company’s self-organized club and association as well as periodic team building…
- Various programs for special day, including: 20/10, 8/3, TET holiday, Mid-Autumn Festival, Employee birthdays,…
- Manager trip annually
- Day trip quarterly for all company
- Company trip annually for all company
- Working in a team full of young, dynamic and personable people; full of enthusiasm.
An open working environment that maximizes employee creativity.
- Lunch is provided in office
- Complementary parking fees at office
- Working equipments and softwares are provided upon request.
- 13th month salary, Project bonus, KPI bonus
- Pay rise consideration according to capacity and annual work results
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|